Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Welcome!

Page 1 / 2

ASUNFootball.com Editor
Admin
Topic starter
(@editor)

Feel free to chime in here on the developing storylines of what we anticipate to be the upcoming announcement of ASUN Football! 

Please keep it respectful and we'll be adding some forum rules in the future. 

Thanks!!

10 Replies
UNALions
(@unalions)

Roar Lions! Any idea if we'll have a surprise school announced tomorrow? 

Colonel12
(@colonel12)

Glad to be here

David1955
(@david1955)

Glad to be here

ASUNFootball.com Editor
Admin
Topic starter
(@editor)

Glad y'all are here! Share the site on the message boards for your teams! I'm hoping to find a student from each school to become beat writers for the fall. If y'all know of anyone or what department at your school I should contact, let me know!

Also, for those that don't know, I'm UNALions on this and other forums and UNAPride on a couple more. I'm the founder of our UNAPride message boards and a former sportswriter, most recently at D2Football.com where I covered the Gulf South Conference for five seasons before UNA reclassified. 

Let me know your thoughts on what you'd like this site to become. I think a lot of people folks are excited about this new conference and we hope to develop a site that helps grow that enthusiasm and develop a community of fans who support the ASUN!

2 Replies
Colonel12
(@colonel12)

@editor for EKU you can email someone at the Department of communication or maybe even the Eastern Progress.

PackardFan
(@packardfan)

Page 1 / 2
Share: